CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday Treat Cup

I made a fun little treat cup for a co-worker's birthday a few months back and just stumbled across the picture today. I actually really like how this turned out. Take a peek.


Sorry about the poor picture quality. I took this during the worst of my camera trouble last fall. I used Papertrey's 2010 anniversary set, Round and Round, and paired it with a great freebie template from Waltzingmouse Stamps. Its the same template that I used for treat holders at my sister-in-law's baby shower.


Get the template here.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Sue Lelli

These are just ADORABLE! I especially LOVE the brown bear with the button belly! LOVE the polka dots on the inside, too! THX for including the template.

And thx for leaving such sweet comments on my blog! LOVE the love!

Post a Comment