CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Shower

In my last post, I mentioned that I am co-throwing a baby shower for my sister-in-law. I made invitations, but due to camera issues, I wasn't able to take pictures of them. I have a new, fantastic camera now, and could take pictures of the coordinating prize bags and treat dishes that I came up with.




These are the treat cups. They will be filled with Hershey kisses and set out on the table for people to help themselves. I think that they kind of looked like a swaddled baby blanket. I was going to make individual favors, but, lets face it, this was easier! lol By the way, if you like this template, I picked it up FREE at Waltzingmouse Stamps. Just look under the Freebies section. Thanks Waltzingmouse!




Pictures of the door prize bag. I went to Bath and Body Works a few days after Christmas to pick out the prizes. Lots of stuff for 1/2 price or better. I picked up a bunch of goodies; candles, lotion, body wash, little hand sanitizers, and for the door prize, a mug full of sample scents. I wish I could win! ;)



More prizes in these bags.



These are made with the Favor It Three die from Papertrey Ink. So fun to use!


Love the way coordinating packages look all together!

I used all Papertrey Ink products except for the paper bags, which I picked up at Michaels.

I was checking out one of my favorite blogs, I Am Derby, and Michelle made a baby shower invite for her sister-in-law that uses the same teddy bear image that I used on mine. She also used polka dots, but not Polka Dot Parade that I used. Funny how things like that happen sometimes! I love how she designed her card to be a pull out.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment