CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Baby Card and a Gift for the Big Sister

My sister-in-law is due any day now. ANY day now. So, I made a baby card with little Marcus Isham in mind. I really liked how my thank you card for Amy turned out in the last post, so I kept most of the same design for this baby card. It also coordinates with the baby shower decor that I made earlier this month.


Simple and cute. That seems to sum up my style!

And, for my 9 year old niece, the big sister, I made some pony tail holders based on the ones that Maile Belles created a while back on her blog post here.

Maile used a flower die, but I used one of the dies from Papertrey's Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Collection.


I also did a star like Maile's.


Here they are together, just cuz they are so darn cute!


I packaged them very simply (hey its just gonna get torn up getting out the goodies anyways!) in a cellophane bag with a die cut of Stampin' Up's Top Note to seal it up.



I have it in my mind to make a onesie for little Marcus, but I am still experimenting with ink and felt. I hope to have it done this weekend (as I said, she is due ANY day) and then to post it if it is a success.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment