CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Friday, January 7, 2011

My New Light Box

Don't know if you could tell, but I was using white cardstock propped up with boxes for the backdrop of my pictures.


After enough complaining about my unprofessional pictures, my awesome hubby made me a light box. Look at the difference it made!


LOVE it! He made it from wood and white muslin, and it is rather large, but I still couldn't be any happier.


He used these instructions, but used wood instead of a cardboard box. We are going to add 2 more lights for the sides. We were getting a little bit of a shadow from just the one light on top.

Can't wait to take pictures of my upcoming projects! And, I NEVER thought I would say that!

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment