CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

One last card from last year

I found one last project while I was organizing my photos on my computer. I made this card for a friend's birthday. I used a sketch from Paper Crafts Go to Sketches special release from last spring. I used the sketch on page 88 by Go to Gal Kim K.


This was made before I discovered PTI and before I had my new camera. I apologize for the picture quality. All of the supplies are from Stampin' Up.

New projects coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Laurie

This is very cute! I love the pocket and the twine detail!

Post a Comment