CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Friday, February 11, 2011

PTI Tag and Frame Challenge

Here I am today with yet another challenge from Papertrey. They are celebrating their 4th Anniversary with some amazing challenges and with some even more amazing prizes. Check out Nichole's blog and join in on all the fun.

From Nichole's blog, "Your challenge today is to create a tag that incorporates a frame of some kind!"

Here is what I came up with:


This tag is going on a gift for my dear friend's daughter. Little Emma is turning 3 and her birthday party is tomorrow. I used Tag Sale 1 with Fillable Frames 11. I stuck a cute Martha Stewart doily on the top because those PTI designers have me doily crazy.

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment