CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

PTI Button Challenge

Papertrey's anniversary festivities are still in full swing. Today Nichole announced a great new product line designed to make decorating with buttons more fun and creative. Check out her introduction of Button Boutique here.

Nichole also challenged us to use buttons in a new and innovative way. I think that a project I completed with the Calendar Basics for my January page fit the challenge nicely.


I created a sweet little snowman from three of Papertrey's awesome Vintage Buttons from the Holiday Mix, a tiny Baker's Twine scarf, and felt hat and carrot nose.


And this is the whole calendar page with the snowman button embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Anonymous

what a cute little button snowman!! love that twine you used as a scarf - so creative!!

Post a Comment