CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make It Monday Part 2



I had some time today to try my hand at another card using the go-to sentiment technique highlighted here by the uber talented Erin Lincoln and shown beautifully by the one and only Nichole Heady.

My husband's family has a lot of boys. We have 3 beautiful boys. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law just had a baby boy a few days ago. My husband's grandma has 14 great-grandchildren, and of those only 3 are girls....and one of those is adopted.

One of my husband's cousins is pregnant. We are really hoping for a girl. And, to help get the girl vibes going, I created this card.


Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment