CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Anniversary Tag Challenge

The anniversary festivities are still in big swing at PTI! Nichole and the PTI design team gave us a wonderful gift for their anniversary....FREE digital tags!!! LOVE them all!

Nichole also gave us a challenge: create a project with one or more of the tags by Monday 7:00am EST (that's 6:00 my time!) Oh, Nichole, you are KILLING me! Its Superbowl Day and my beloved Green Bay Packers are playing!

I ran to my craft room and whipped up a quicky wedding card with my husband's cousin in mind. He is getting married next month and I was so inspired by Beth's sentiment tag, I had to quick make a monochromatic card for the happy couple.



I kept it simple and all in white. Added a little bling, and called it good.



Here's a close up of the tag with that sentiment that I just love.


Also, an FYI that my sister-in-law had her baby yesterday. We traveled a couple of hours to get a peek at that little bundle. Actually, he was quite a big bundle, coming in at a whopping 9.1 lbs! Welcome to the world, sweet baby Marcus Daniel!

2 comments:

Unknown

Beautiful card!

What a sweet little boy!

Inkyfingers

This is such a stylish card. I love the bling and the buttons. Congratulations on becomming an Aunt.

Post a Comment