CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Make It Monday


PTI announced a new weekly challenge yesterday. Every Monday PTI will debut a video (yay!) on a paper crafting or stamping technique and then challenge us, the PTI fans, to take that technique and make it our own. This week, the very first Make It Monday, the technique was Go-to Sentiments. Check out Erin Lincoln's video and get the challenge specifics here.

And, here is my take on it:


My style is simple and clean, and it shows on this card. I used Dawn's label from the Anniversary Tags freebie download to embellish.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment