CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thanks, Coach!

I'm back for a third day in a row with a card for my oldest's T ball coach. He participates in T ball through the local YMCA. The coaches are all volunteers and really deserve our thanks. I'm not entirely sure what I will be including with the card yet. I made a frame and included a team photo for DJ's soccer coach. I hope to do something different this time.


Isn't that pattern paper fun? I got it in a large sports theme paper pack with a 40% off coupon at good ol' Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment