CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Sky's the Limit

A friend of mine is having a really hard year. I mean really hard. I wanted to send her a card to let her know that things may be hard right now, but the future is bright.

I love the way cards look with a lot of white space. Here is my attempt at the technique.


I was really inspired how Nichole Heady folded her card off center and put the sentiment on the "inside" of the card here. I recreated it vertically to give my balloons a little more height.

Its another hot one here in Wisconsin. We are off to my oldest's T ball game. We better take lots of water!

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment