CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am totally honored that sweetie pie Amy Beth over at Bearpaw Studios gave me a Stylish Blogger Award. The only blog award I have received. Thanks, Amy! Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to posting!


So the rules are I have to share 8 things about myself and then pass along the award to 8 others bloggers I find stylish.

Here are 8 thing about me.

1. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a mother, but the minute I became one, I knew I was always meant to be a mom.

2. I am a certified yoga instructor, but haven't taught since I had my 2nd child.

3. When I was 24 years old I went to a Stampin Up party that my now husband's cousin invited me to and said, "Making cards just isn't for me." LOL!

4. I am terrified of snakes.

5. I secretly like it when my kids crawl in bed with me in the middle of the night when they are sick or have a bad dream. I cherish these years when they are young and still want/need to cuddle.

6. I am one of those people who actually like to exercise, even though I don't look like I am.

7. I was born a country girl, but have always been a city girl at heart.

8. I am grateful that Papertrey Ink not only expanded my stamp collection, but also my circle of friends.


And now to pass the award on.

1. Laurie at Soapbox Creations

2. Dana at Kismet, Art, and Life

3. Chrissy at Gifting It

4. Michelle at Michelle's Crafting Corner

5. Gretchen from This n' That

6. Michelle from I am Derby

7. Kara from KandRdesigns

8. Diane from Peaceful Lane

2 comments:

Unknown

It's great to learn more about you! It took me weeks to pass mine on as well, so no worries!

Diane Jaquay

Thank you Laura, I'm honored that you like my blog!

Post a Comment