CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Friday, April 29, 2011

7 years already?

My anniversary is Sunday. I've been married for 7 years. It seems impossible. Time goes by so fast when you are in love, I guess!

My hubby's favorite color is orange. It was a great opportunity to pull out PTI's Orange Zest, which I usually only use around Halloween! I was also excited to use Enjoy the Ride, which I finally got around to purchasing and came in the mail today. I thought that this masculine card was the perfect opportunity to try Nichole's frame technique.

Here is what I came up with.


The frame really helped finish the card, I think.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely

Always love that car, great card.

Mona Pendleton

What a fun card! Love the red VW! Happy Anniversary :)

Post a Comment