CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My First Post!

Well, I've made the leap into blog land!  I have no idea what I am doing, I don't have very much interesting things to share, and I don't have a lot of time to invest in this endeavor.  But, I want to give it a shot and I want to participate in blog hops, so here I am! 

My projects are usually simple since I don't have a lot of time to paper craft.  I am very inspired by the blogs of the chicks listed to the right.  They are all so talented!  It is so much easier to CASE than make my brain actually work and be creative.  Don't worry, when I CASE, I will give credit!

I have a project that I decided to share that I created a while ago, just to get the ball rolling.  Hope you enjoy it!

(Now I have to figure out how to import a photo on here!  Yikes!  I may be in over my head!)


Well, I obviously figured it out.  ;)

Okay, I made this for my husband's cousin who had a little girl way back in January (I know....I am really bad about taking pictures of my projects!  Mostly because my camera is not very good (asking for a new one for my birthday in December) and because I don't have much natural light in my house.  (If I really get into this blog thing I will have to invest in a better light source!)  So, I do apologize for the picture quality.  I will work on doing much better in the future!

This card is all Stampin' Up products.  I have since discovered the wonderful Papertrey Ink, which I love.  I still love my Stampin' Up, too, so you will see projects from those companies and many more!  I'm not a monogamous stamper!  Haha!

Well, I'll be back soon to participate in Papertrey Ink's blog hop coming up of the 25th.  Details are here.  See you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment