CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wedding!

Not mine! I've been happily married for 7 years. This wedding is for a former co-worker. She asked me to make her invitations and favors. I was honored that she asked. So, I have been very busy the last few weeks making around 200 wedding favors. I really enjoyed doing it and feel so accomplished now that it is completed.

First up is the invitation that were sent out a couple weeks ago.


The invitation started with a picture of an invite that the bride-to-be really liked. But they were $24 per invite. Yep, $24 per invite. And that is without the personalization. Yikes. I told her I could do something similar for 1/6 of the price. The process evolved with help from the mother of the bride and the BTB, and the above is what we ended up with. They are really pretty and the BTB was thrilled.

This is the wedding favor that used Favor It 3 from PTI:


They are simple and elegant with a bit of bling. They also serve as the place cards for the guests. Genius!

Because I was so honored that the BTB asked me to do such an important part of her wedding, I made a Thank You card for both her and her mom who I worked very closely with through out the process. Here is the card that I came up with.


I kept the same style and colors as the invitation and the favors, which is so beautiful. I hope Sara has a beautiful wedding and lives happily ever after!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Laurie

I love that border on the invite! And that little favor is too cute with the bling! This is a great group of projects here!

Cathy Weber

These are so elegant! I love the beautiful trim on the invite and the favor you made is really cute. You did such a great job on this, I can imagine how much work it was for you. Well done.

Post a Comment