CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my piece of blog land!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at what I've been up to.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

And The Winner Is.......

Cathy Weber!

Congratulations, Cathy! A fellow Papertrey Posse member! I already have your address so I will get your Paper Crafts Volume 9 in the mail this week.

The winner was drawn the old fashion way; by pulling a name out of a hat. Everyone who left a message on the May 19 blog post between May 19 and May 23 was entered, and my sweet husband pulled the winner's name from one of his many baseball caps.

My goal this week is to actually get a project posted. Lets see how that goes. lol

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Cathy Weber

Wow, thank you so much! I can not wait to read this magazine. I appreciate your sending it to me. I was so lucky!

Post a Comment